Ready module for controlling the brightness of LED strips and chains by means of touch and gestures. It works with a voltage from 12 V to 24 V with a current capacity of up to 6 A. It has reverse polarity protection, works on the basis of an 8-bit PWM signal. The device does not require configuration, it is enough to connect the power supply and the LED strip properly.
The module has three inputs in the form of screw connectors, to which the wires can be connected using a screwdriver:
+ - power supply voltage, shared with LED stripe.
GND - mass of the system.
OUT - control output for connection with the weight of the LED strip.
Approach without touching - temporary mode turn on the light for a short time with low power consumption, the lighting will turn off automatically within few minutes
Short touch - switching on / off the lighting
Long touch - brightness control
- Power supply: from 12 V to 24 V
- Maximum current: up to 6 A
- Working temperature: from 0 to 40 ° C
- Protection: reverse polarity, ESD
- Control signal: 8 bit PWM
- Self-adhesive strips on the back, enabling the module assembly
- Dimensions: 41 x 51 x 8 mm (18 mm with connector)
- Contol you LED light only by touch.
- Let your home be smart.
- Save cash on electricity bills.