With the aid of GateBox you can control the doors equipped with an electric lock and gates - to the garage, entrance gate, or even a 12 meter gate in the factory - using a smartphone or tablet - from anywhere. You can also check whether your home is closed at any time.
A ready module which enables closing of garage doors and checking their status through a WiFi network using the smartphone appl from anywhere in the world. In order to use BleBox, all you have to do is to configure the module via web browser. The device has screw connectors for the assembly of wires, small dimensions allow to close the module in the gate housing.
The module has inputs in the form of screw joints, to which wires can be connected using a screwdriver. Before connecting, please read the driver's manual of your gateway and the GateBox user guide.
12-24V - controller power supply, which must be connected from the gate drive controller.
O1 - should be connected to the drive control input, intended for external control, operating in open - stop - close - stop mode.
O2 - this output can be used to control an additional gate function (eg emergency stop), if the gateway supports the function. In this case, paying attention to the polarity of the control outputs, connect the O2 output to the input of a given function.
IN1 - for connecting the limit sensor, which enables the detection of the gate position: open / closed
IN2 - for connecting the limit sensor, which enables the detection of the gate position: open / closed
In order to connect the module to the home WiFi, you need to connect the computer to the WiFi network created by the BleBox module. Open the web browser and enter the IP address of the device: http://192.168.4.1. A configuration page should appear and then you should choose your home WiFi network and enter the access password.
Download the app "wBox - control everything" from Android Play Store or AppStore. If the WiFi network has been properly configured, the module will be automatically detected by the application. The light intensity can be easily controlled using the application buttons.
- Power supply: 12 to 24V DC
- Voltage range of the logic part: from 12 to 24V DC
- Power consumption: less than 2W
- Maximum power consumption: 250mA
- Number of outputs: 2
- Type of control outputs: open collector
- Number of inputs: 2
- Input type: logic
- Galvanic separation
- Communication standard: μWiFi, compatible with 2.4 GHz WiFi
- Bi-directional transmission type: encrypted
- direct connection (as an Access Point),
- WiFi connection via a standard router,
- connection with access from anywhere in the world via the Internet
-Compatible devices: iPhone, iPad, iPad Mini, Android, computers and mobile devices with HTML5 support
- Degree of protection IP20
- Mounting method: self-adhesive element
- Housing made of halogen-free polyurethane composition - self-extinguishing for thermal class B (130 ° C)
- Control your home from anywhere in the world.
- Let your home be smart!
- Ease your daily rutines with the aid of BleBox GateBox.
- Android and iOS compatible.
- Free app to control all devices in your home (each device sold separately).