A BleBox DimmerBox is a ready module for controlling the brightness of 230 V lighting via WiFi network using the smartphone application from anywhere in the world. In order to use BleBox, all you need to do is set up the device via a web browser. Small dimensions allow you to close the module in an electric box. Let your home be Smart!
The module has four entries in the form of screw connectors, to which wires can be connected using a screwdriver:
OUT - voltage output for lighting.
L - 230 V power supply positive pole.
N - power supply, neutral wire - ground.
S1 - connection of an external switch.
S2 - connection of an external switch.
In order to connect the module to the home WiFi, you need to connect the computer to the WiFi network created by the BleBox module. Open the web browser and enter the IP address of the device: http://192.168.4.1. A configuration page should appear and then you should choose your home WiFi network and enter the access password.
Download the app "wBox - control everything" from Android Play Store or AppStore. If the WiFi network has been properly configured, the module will be automatically detected by the application. The light intensity can be easily controlled using the application buttons.
- Power supply: 230 V
- Maximum power: 250 W
- Number of inputs: 2
- Input type: shortcuts to N Logic
- Type of control outputs: phase at the output
- DimmerBox is not adapted to work in a two-wire installation due to variable edge
- IP Rating: IP20
- Protection: reverse polarity, ESD
- Communication standard: μWiFi, compatible with 2.4 GHz WiFi
- direct connection (as an Access Point)
- WiFi connection via a standard router
- connection with access from anywhere in the world via the Internet
- Compatible devices: iPhone, iPad, iPad Mini, Android, computers and mobile devices with HTML5 support
- Case made of halogen-free polyurethane composition - self-extinguishing for thermal class B (130 ° C)
- Dimensions: 48 x 38 x 23 mm
- Let your home be Smart!
- Control the lights intensity via WiFi from anywhere in the world.
- A ready module for controlling the brightness of 230 V lighting via WiFi.
- Small dimensions, easy to set up controlling device.
- Supports Android, iOs and mobile devices with HTML5.